Students feed community’s need for entertainment

Autumn Jessee

On November 13, 2017, f from 6PM-8PM,The Graham High School Select Choir and Theatre hosted a dinner theatre. The theatre students put on their last performance of The Infamous Soothing System of Professor Maillard. The theatre students served the guests while the Select Choir offered musical entertainment, they had two group numbers, “It’s a Musical”, from Something Rotten and “Way to be Wicked” from Descendants 2. Some of the food was donated by parents of the small group and the theatre students, the rest was paid for with the profits from the dinner theatre.                                                                                                                                                                             

Senior Katie Farmer says, “My favorite part of the night was when the Theatre put on the play. I enjoyed when the small group did ‘Ways to be Wicked’.”                                                                                                                                          

The Select Choir and the theatre students put in a lot of hard work and effort into what they do and that showed in the dinner theatre. If this year is any indication of how successful future dinner theatres will be, all dinner theatres will be packed.